Wednesday, May 6, 2015

On Spacejacked and DeathCabin

Things are progressing at a fairly stable rate for Spacejacked, considering the bulk of the development as of recent is mainly done by jon and myself. cs is probably busy with administrative matters, and vic has already given us more characters than we can put into the game - she pops by the office occasionally and helps out from time to time.

Level creation for the challenge mode, while still time consuming (I'm slow), is a much more enjoyable experience than the endless mode - because I do not have to replay huge chunks of the initial waves just to test the latest one. That said, with jon's new editor, I probably no longer have to worry about that.

As for Death Cabin, it'll be released very soon, once the audio is in (jon is helping to create the sound fx, while a composer I came across online is creating the music). It's about time to start working on something else for a side project!


No comments: