Sunday, April 6, 2014

Mark Gor Awesomeness

Over the past week I've been working on Futile Hunt - is what I would say if I've kept to the initial design I had in mind for the project. Instead, the project vision has undergone a radical change, and also a much needed re-factoring of the code base. Much time (that is, time not spent in the army; and time not spent watching The Golden Girls) was spent making everything more event-driven. I'm glad to say that the code seems cleaner and easier to work with, and isn't quite the tangled mess of dependencies as it was before.

I've renamed Futile Hunt to "A Better Day After", and my goal is to induce the feeling of badassery from a John Woo epic. Like so. Or so.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm AWESOMEARHHHHHGHHH

chinykian said...

YESH YOU AREEEEEEEE!